Learn-Magick
April 19, 2024, 02:20:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Sign-Up, Chat, and talk about various topics related to this Forum!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Hi, I am new here:P

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I am new here:P  (Read 645 times)
DecayingNecropolis

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2011, 05:25:08 pm »

Hey, I am new to this forum. I have been in the practice of magic and witchcraft for quite a long time. But I have never invoked a genie. If anyone has any techniques, products, or anything valid please post here or message me. I am a pagan and am a Hellenist. My 2 deities are Aphrodite and Appolo.

Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Guru_John
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 06:25:03 pm »

Welcome, DecayingNecropolis! How are you? I am glad to see someone so active in Magick and witchcraft. I have been a practitioner in Magick, Spirituality, witchcraft, for over 30 years.

Well, there are many selections of Djinn invocations. I myself sell many Invocations and Formulas. Or there are probably going to be a lot of members who know of many techniques and products.

I hope you stay at this forum and continue your hunt on Djinns.

Blessed Be! )o(
Report Spam   Logged
Alex_1
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 07:35:53 pm »

Welcome! I hope that you will be staying with the forum and will share your beliefs, techniques, experiences, and thoughts with us and the group. (We do have a Poll for the Jinn summoning and help information which is on the forum).

I am sorry I never gave a welcome, even though me and John know each other - he knows I am busy and not avoiding anyone or anything.
Report Spam   Logged

Jinn, Jinn, go away -- grant my wish another day!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: